The Alps Print CollectionSpeedyShark
A stunning collection of cycling inspired Art Deco prints, displaying four of the most famous climbs featured in the Tour de France. Each design is created using high quality printing methods which produce a fabulous texture and weight.
- Set features four mountains: Alpe d’Huez, Col du Galibier, Col d’Izoard and Mont Ventoux.
- Size of each print: width 300mm x height 420mm (unframed).
- Suitable for framing.
- Fine art Giclée print.
- Printed on beautiful Italian 310gsm 100% cotton paper producing a unique texture and weight.
- We use pH neutral environmentally friendly archival ink.
- Original artwork illustration by artist Sara Ray.
- Print production takes between 10 - 12 days from point of order.
- Each print is hand signed by the artist on the back.
- All prints are professionally packed flat for delivery and never rolled up in cardboard tubes, therefore protecting the unique quality of our artwork.
- A striking and colourful gift set idea for all cycling fans!
What Is Giclée Printing?
The word Giclée ("g-clay"), is derived from the French verb gicler meaning "to squirt or spray", Giclée, is used to describe a fine art digital printing process combining pigment based inks with high quality archival quality paper to achieve an inkjet print of superior archival quality, light fastness, stability and depth of colour.
Please note: We strive for a high degree of image accuracy. However, in some cases, the visual representation may be approximate, or print colours may vary from those displayed on your screen.
Copyright © Sara Ray. All rights reserved. Reproduction or re-sale in any form is prohibited.