Paris-Roubaix “Hard As Stone” PrintSpeedyShark
Paris-Roubaix is a one-day early season epic road race in northern France, starting north of Paris and finally finishing on the Belgian frontier. It’s known as the “Hell of the North”, one of the most physically demanding of the Spring Classics.
A monument of a classic bike race that is well known for its bad weather conditions and extremely tough cobble sections that lay waiting to break both body and bike! Riders like Tom Boonen have excelled in this race and taken many victories, Tom Boonen is set to retire at the 2017 Paris Roubaix and is aiming to take his fifth victory win making him the ultimate classic bike rider.
Our fine art prints are created in our design studio using high quality printing methods which produce a fabulous depth of colour and ensure sharp detailing.
- Size: width 420mm x height 300mm (unframed).
- Suitable for framing.
- Fine art Giclée print.
- Printed on beautiful Italian 310gsm 100% cotton paper producing a unique texture and weight.
- We use pH neutral environmentally friendly archival ink.
- Original artwork illustration by artist Sara Ray.
- Print production takes between 10 - 12 days from point of order.
- Each print is hand signed by the artist on the back.
- All prints are professionally packed flat for delivery and never rolled up in cardboard tubes, therefore protecting the unique quality of our artwork.
- A striking and colourful gift idea for all cycling fans!
What Is Giclée Printing?
The word Giclée ("g-clay"), is derived from the French verb gicler meaning "to squirt or spray", Giclée, is used to describe a fine art digital printing process combining pigment based inks with high quality archival quality paper to achieve an inkjet print of superior archival quality, light fastness, stability and depth of colour.
Please note: We strive for a high degree of image accuracy. However, in some cases, the visual representation may be approximate, or print colours may vary from those displayed on your screen.
Copyright © Sara Ray. All rights reserved. Reproduction or re-sale in any form is prohibited.