Tour de France “Long Road To Paris” PrintSpeedyShark
A stunning cycling inspired Art Deco print of this iconic, epic and brutal bike race, the Tour de France, named “Long Road To Paris”.
The Tour de France is an annual three week, 3500km bike race mainly held in France. It might open in another country on the first couple of stages and occasionally makes passes through nearby countries. The race was established and first run in 1903 to promote and increase sales for the newspaper L’Auto. The race has been held annually since its first edition in 1903 except when it was stopped for the two World Wars. The Tour de France is a UCI World Tour event and is the most recognized and popular bike race on the yearly race calender.
Our fine art prints are created in our design studio using high quality printing methods which produce a fabulous depth of colour and insure sharp detailing.
- Size: width 300 m x height 420mm (unframed).
- Suitable for framing.
- Fine art Giclée print.
- Printed on beautiful Italian 310gsm 100% cotton paper producing a unique texture and weight.
- We use pH neutral environmentally friendly archival ink.
- Original artwork illustration by artist Sara Ray.
- Print production takes between 10 - 12 days from point of order.
- Each print is hand signed by the artist on the back.
- All prints are professionally packed flat for delivery and never rolled up in cardboard tubes, therefore protecting the unique quality of our artwork.
- A striking and colourful gift idea for all cycling fans!
What Is Giclée Printing?
The word Giclée ("g-clay"), is derived from the French verb gicler meaning "to squirt or spray", Giclée, is used to describe a fine art digital printing process combining pigment based inks with high quality archival quality paper to achieve an inkjet print of superior archival quality, light fastness, stability and depth of colour.
Please note: We strive for a high degree of image accuracy. However, in some cases, the visual representation may be approximate, or print colours may vary from those displayed on your screen.
Copyright © Sara Ray. All rights reserved. Reproduction or re-sale in any form is prohibited.