Paris-Nice “Race To The Sun” PrintSpeedyShark
A stunning cycling inspired Art Deco print of the early season Paris-Nice race, named “Race To The Sun”.
Paris-Nice is an early season stage race in France, held annually since 1933. Raced over eight days, the race starts in the Paris region and ends with a final stage either on the Col d’Eze overlooking the city or in Nice. It starts in the first half of March, usually starting in cold, wet and windy conditions in the French capital before reaching the spring sunshine when reaching the South of France.
Our fine art prints are created in our design studio using high quality printing methods which produce a fabulous depth of colour and insure sharp detailing.
- Size: width 300mm x height 420mm (unframed).
- Suitable for framing.
- Fine art Giclée print.
- Printed on beautiful Italian 310gsm 100% cotton paper producing a unique texture and weight.
- We use pH neutral environmentally friendly archival ink.
- Original artwork illustration by artist Sara Ray.
- Print production takes between 10 - 12 days from point of order.
- Each print is hand signed by the artist on the back.
- All prints are professionally packed flat for delivery and never rolled up in cardboard tubes, therefore protecting the unique quality of our artwork.
- A striking and colourful gift idea for all cycling fans!
What Is Giclée Printing?
The word Giclée ("g-clay"), is derived from the French verb gicler meaning "to squirt or spray", Giclée, is used to describe a fine art digital printing process combining pigment based inks with high quality archival quality paper to achieve an inkjet print of superior archival quality, light fastness, stability and depth of colour.
Please note: We strive for a high degree of image accuracy. However, in some cases, the visual representation may be approximate, or print colours may vary from those displayed on your screen.
Copyright © Sara Ray. All rights reserved. Reproduction or re-sale in any form is prohibited.